Common causes of bearing heating during the operation of cnc vacuum table
Since the cnc vacuum table will be formed under high-speed working conditions, too fast rotor speed will generate heat in the bearing supporting the rotor. There are usually several reasons for bearing overheating during operation of cnc vacuum table:
1. Valve plate cracking: When a valve plate cracks, the pressure on both sides of the impeller will be unbalanced, and the rotor will generate axial force, which will increase the load of the bearing. Long-term operation will increase the temperature of the bearing. In this case, the valve plate should be replaced in time.
2. Shaft end seal failure: When the shaft end seal packing is damaged or the sealing water channel is blocked, air will be sucked into the pump body from these damaged gaps, which will form the suction and exhaust performance of the pump. If only one side of the seal fails, the pressure on both sides of the impeller will be unbalanced, and the rotor will generate axial force, which will aggravate the bearing load and increase the bearing temperature.
3. Excessive bearing pre-tightening force: This situation will promote bearing clearance reduction or no clearance, resulting in bearing heating.
4. Sensational influence: When the pump body or bearing is sensational, the bearing temperature will be too high. Check the pump body to find out the cause of the sensation and eliminate the sensation, then the bearing temperature will recover.
5. Smooth appearance: The increase of the smooth grease is too large or too small, or the type of the grease does not match, the use of too long or the contamination of the grease will cause the bearing to heat up. At this moment, you should check the type of lubricating grease, ask the manufacturer for the appropriate dosage, and adjust the lubricating grease to recover the bearing temperature.
6. Bearing damage: After the bearing roll body and bearing cage are damaged, the appearance of bearing overheating will appear. If the bearing is damaged, it is necessary to replace the new bearing in time.